Popular Posts

Sunday, April 17, 2011

FINAL EXAM


       Final exam is a test given to students at the end of a course of study. Final exam sounds like danger for me. I feel sad and stress. Because I have to prepare for it. they will be several questions in my mind.such as can i really score in all the subject that i am taking. m i fully be prepared.Feeling like there are too many pressures and demands on me. other than that It's the body's way of rising to a challenge and preparing to meet a tough situation with focus, strength, stamina, and heightened alertness.

         This natural reaction is known as the stress response. Working properly, the body's stress response enhances a person's ability to perform well under pressure. But the stress response can also cause problems when it overreacts or fails to turn off and reset itself properly.so i always work hard for my final examination. because i think its my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment